The Electrical Drafter works in a multidisciplinary team in charge of designing and modifying the various electrical systems used for our aquatic play solutions. More specifically he/she will be a part of the EETech team who works within the R&D team. The Electrical drafter is responsible for the electrical drawings related to product modification/ development. This position is a great opportunity to undertake a rewarding role within a forward-thinking organization.
- Responsible of all new drawings and updates on drawings of our electrical systems;
- Ensure that any process and engineering changes are being properly documented and approved;
- Participates in the analysis work of nonconformities and the devising of corrective action needed to ensure that defects do not re-occur;
- Responsible of documenting, improving and updating different BOM, along with work instructions;
- Modify and revise systems documents and specification to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems;
- Create manuals that describe existing electrical systems' operation, features and maintenance;
- Document and update standard operations procedures and work instructions;
- Ensure documents, standardized BOM and work instructions are up to date for all manufacturing processes and equipment serving the electrical products;
- Coordinate and document NPR, ECR, and ISO- electrical procedures;
- Work with several projects priorities simultaneously, and respect deadlines and maintain work quality.
- Ensure that a reliable and up to date BOM and Documents are in place and coordinate process validation, maintain every part numbers, BOM's, manufacturing routers in different software supporting manufacturing production;
- Participate in pre-production and product support in collaboration with the electrical engineer;
- Participate in the pre-production, production and QC testing of new equipment, products and processes in collaboration with the electrical engineer;
- Prepare electrical documents for manufacture and customer submittal.
- Adhere to all environmental, health and safety regulations and follow the environmental and quality management systems desired qualifications.
- Electrical Drafter: 2 to 3 years (Preferred) education as technical diploma in electrical, or industrial field;
- Experience CAD software (AutoCAD);
- Experience with electrical production process;
- Experience with solid works software an asset;
- Experience with documentation (ECR, BOM, NPI...), process development as a product drafter;
- Thorough, detail focused and goal oriented;
- Team player;
- Able to deal with several priorities simultaneously, and to respect deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to think proactively;
- Bilingual (English, French).
We thank everyone who applies for their interest in Vortex, however please note that only applicants being considered for the position will be contacted.