High processing power
- Advanced sequencing capabilities
- Unlimited solenoids and activators control
- Real-time flow control for efficient energy and water usage
- Large 8 7/16 x 6 3/8 inch colour touchscreen, clear and easy-to-read display, even in the full sun!
- Simple user interface for intuitive control
- Remote access for maintenance and operation reduces onsite visits
- Online technical support directly from Vortex
- Advanced network connection
- Automatic restart of MaestroPRO™ in AUTO mode after power failures. No need for site visits by the technical team.
- The combination of built-in software logic and high-grade electronic makes MaestroPRO™ extremely resistant to high temperatures. Above 55 ºC (131 ºF), the SAFE mode will switch the controller into a minimal operating mode in order to keep the Splashpad® experience, while processing units will be turned off for cooling down.
Wind Speed Reader
- Avoid water wastage beyond the spray zone. The system self-adjusts in response to wind, maintaining the visual experience of the water effect.