The Marketing Product Coordinator is in charge of the portfolio of products offered by Vortex as well as marketing deliverables of our products. The person will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to both gather all the information to create our marketing materials but also to ensure that we meet the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Pilot product launches from a communication-marketing point of view, including branding of products, production of brochures, videos, presentation as well as communication and training with internal teams;
- Responsible for the Vortex product index;
- Collaborate with the marketing coordinator to create brochures;
- Communicate product updates to teams that are impacted by changes;
- Coordinate the updates of product manuals for customers;
- Will be responsible for updating the installation manuals;
- Colaborate with several teams within the company such as R&D, sales, engineering, etc.;
- Participate in interdisciplinary communication meetings;
- Any other related tasks related to marketing and communication.
Skills and competences
- Bilingual in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with deadlines
- Team player, and comfortable in a multidisciplinary teamwork environment;
- Curious, autonomous and resourceful;
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to multitask simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
Experience and training:
- Education in Marketing or a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position or in a coordinating position;
We thank all candidates who apply but we will only communicate with successful applicants.