Working as part of a multidisciplinary team including outside sales team, project designers and technical resources, the Sales Project Coordinator plays a vital role helping customer facing sales team to prepare quotes and the solution pitch that meets the customers expectations.
Responsibilities as a Sales Project Coordinator
- Collaborates with outside sales team and/or channel partners to design sustainable aquatic solutions, optimizing play value while meeting client needs and budget;
- Creates virtual project folders, including all pertinent information for client's project;
- Provides information to the project design team for the creation of 3D designs and technical documentation;
- Prepares project quotes and proposals, using various sales software tools including the CRM, a product configurator and a paperless proposal tool;
- Reviews all documentation going out to client for accuracy and precision and to ensure that it reflects the client's expectation;
- Gathers all information required for order placement and enters it into the CRM;
- Acts as liaison between channel partner, clients and internal teams including product development, logistics, accounting and customer service;
- Supports outside sales team with any task that will contribute to closing a sale or maintaining a client;
- Follows up on project status and updates CRM with all information pertinent to project status;
- Educates/trains end clients and channel partners on company philosophy and solutions;
- Keeps current on product knowledge and updates.
Skills and Competencies as a Sales Project Coordinator
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and internal team, both oral and written and particularly adept at communicating via email;
- Works and collaborates well in a team and able to establish credibility among working partners;
- Organized individual, with good time management skills, who consistently meets deadlines;
- Able to learn quickly and to follow a process;
- Demonstrates good judgement, patient, curious and flexible;
- Able to grasp moderately complex technical concepts;
- Able to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously;
- Possesses a strong attention to detail;
- Engaged in providing excellent customer service;
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen;
- Bilingual, English and French, written and spoken
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suit;
- Knowledge or the ability to quickly learn sales software tools, knowledge of Salesforce.com an asset.
Experience and Education
- Undergraduate degree in a business discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, project coordination and/or sales support
- Experience in an international setting an asset;
- Experience within the Recreational Infrastructures industry is an asset.
At Vortex our goal is to connect - connect children, friends, families and communities through incredible play experiences using water.
Internally, we create connections as well through multidisciplinary teamwork and collaboration which we capitalize on not only to develop innovative solutions leading to these great play experiences, but also to create inspiring work experiences for our teams.
Vortex offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Moreover the work environment is characterized by a close knit team, and great perks such as bagel Fridays and pizza snow days.
World leader in the aquatic play industry, Vortex Aquatic Structures International Inc. is specialized in the design, manufacturing, distribution, installation and sale of aquatic play products, which offer a unique design for interactive play in water for the whole family.
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interviews.