The successful candidate will report to the Director of Digital Transformation and IT, and will be responsible for key projects on the digital transformation road map. Vortex is committed to investing in the latest technological solutions, transforming the way we work, and in order to help facilitate these changes, we are looking to add a dynamic project manager to our team.
The ideal candidate will be able to foster productive and collaborative relationships across the various business areas, and will be comfortable leading large scale IT projects that consist of cross functional team members.
- Liaise between the various areas of the business and provides project updates as required;
- Lead cross-functional project teams involving internal and external team members;
- Apply leadership skills to supervise, motivate, and coach team members;
- Manage multiple projects through the critical path and track their project schedules;
- Ensure budget perimeters and on time delivery commitments are met;
- Manage and evaluate the progress of projects from concept to delivery and ensures strict adherence to critical path;
- Support continuous improvement initiatives;
- Maintain accurate and up to date status reports, and modify schedules or plans as required;
- Prepare project reports for management, internal teams and others;
- Serve as a conduit of information to all parties;
- Communicate and elevate potential project issues in a timely manner;
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules;
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications, and budget.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Results-oriented, with excellent interpersonal, communication, and team building skills;
- Demonstrated project/task coordination skills with a solid understanding of project management;
- Exceptional planning and time-management skills;
- Ability to think critically about organizational issues, and propose recommended solutions;
- Ability to effectively present information and facilitate communications with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to multi-task with a strong sense of urgency in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of SalesForce, BOX, Docusign, Widen DAM an asset;
- Bilingual, English and French.
Experience and Education
- 2+ years of project management/coordination experience preferably on IT projects.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field;
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interviews.