We currently have an excellent opportunity for a service-oriented Credit & Collections Analyst. You will be responsible for performing the daily Credit/Collections functions, building strong relationships and business understanding with customers, distributors and sales agents.
As a Credit and Collection Analyst, you will:
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in order to secure timely payment for outstanding invoices;
- Communicate with sales representatives and other groups to investigate claims and resolve issues relating to customer accounts;
- Continuously work to improve A/R processes through technology or quality improvements
- Assess the credit risk and viability of potential and existing clients as well as establishing their current credit limit;
- Perform credit references for customers;
- Insure all credit notes are authorized and adequately documented before processing;
- Attend weekly sales meeting so as to develop and maintain a keen understanding of the company’s business, clients and industry;
- Ensure client is advised of required deposits &/or installment payments;
- Perform reconciliation and maintenance of accounts;
- Apply payments and credit notes to the customer accounts;
- Issue and analyze various internal reports as needed (DSO, 90 days, cash flow report of expected receipts, etc.);
- Assist in month end close duties as requested;
The skills and competencies we are looking for are:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or business administration
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Previous work experience with US accounts
- Previous work experience in manufacturing industry and/or construction firms would be an asset
- Previous work experience with international accounts (experience filing letters of credit, payment guarantees, liens and other relevant credit / legal documentation)
- Bilingual (English & French) is mandatory
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (advanced functions of Excel)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously
At Vortex our goal is to connect – connect children, friends, families and communities through incredible play experiences using water.
Internally, we create connections as well through multidisciplinary teamwork and collaboration which we capitalize on not only to develop innovative solutions leading to these great play experiences, but also to create inspiring work experiences for our teams.
World leader in the aquatic play industry, Vortex Aquatic Structures International Inc. is specialized in the design, manufacturing, distribution, installation and sale of aquatic play products, which offer a unique design for interactive play in water for the whole family.
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interviews.