The Marketing Product Coordinator is in charge of tasks related to both traditional and digital Marketing. The person will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to gather all the information to create our marketing materials. He/She will be implicated in coordinating various projects with the team or the organization.
- Creates and updates marketing materials to be used for traditional Marketing and across various media platforms;
- delivers external communications to our channel, our customers and our industry designed to positively impact the external brand image, communicate the messages of the company, and drive sales.
- Provides channel partners with specific marketing materials as required;
- Communicates with channel partners in their territory to keep them informed of specific events, projects and marketing-related initiatives;
- Understand the company's products, potential project needs, market development strategy, industry, competition, etc;
- Partners with internal clients to identify appropriate marketing tactics so as to craft appropriate communication strategies that will contribute to achieving business goals;
- Coordinates media relations activities including preparation and editing of media materials such as press releases and ads;
- Coordinates the work of external resources with regards to writing and graphic design mandates;
- Any other related tasks related to marketing and communication.
Skills and competences
- Bilingual in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with deadlines
- Team player, and comfortable in a multidisciplinary teamwork environment;
- Curious, autonomous and resourceful;
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to multitask simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
Experience and training:
- Education in Marketing or a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position or in a coordinating position;
We thank all those who apply but we will only communicate with successful applicants.