The Customer Service Technician works with our distributors and their contractors as well as with the end-users to offer technical support and general troubleshooting via telephone or email. He / She participates in developing, updating and facilitating training for installers and facility operators.
Remote Technical Support (phone, email)
- Respond and provide solutions to customer requests (distributors or contractors) by phone or email;
- Log call in the ERP system;
- Determine if a site visit is required;
- Keep track of requests/issues coming into the customer service group and discuss possible solutions;
- Dispatch calls to Field Service Technicians if necessary.
- Participate in providing certified installer training including development of material, scheduling and facilitation of sessions;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of internal processes;
- Participate in the development of user guides.
Spare Parts Orders
- Enter order information in the ERP system;
- Follow up on orders;
- Keep customers informed of the shipping dates for their order;
- Coordinate and follow up on the return of defective parts.
- Strong communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Customer service oriented;
- Able to vulgarize technical concepts;
- General construction knowledge with a focus on plumbing, concrete and electrical;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Ability to manage time and priorities;
- Strong problem solving abilities;
- Ability to train others on technical aspects;
- Positive attitude and be team oriented;
- Computer literate.
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interviews.