Reporting to the Vice-President, Business Development, North America, the Sales Executive is responsible for generating new business opportunities through new prospects and channel partners. If you are a go-getter with a proven track record in meeting sales quotas who is autonomous and curious while still working and collaborating well in a team then this could be the opportunity for you. More specifically, you will:
- Drive the generation of new project sales within VORTEX Solutions (Splashpads, Poolplay, WMS, etc.);
- Act as a technical and sales consultant to internal and external Channel Partners and customers for assigned projects;
- Assist customers in the designing of correct product configuration for their specific application;
- Work with the inside sales team to produce accurate and timely product proposals;
- Educate architects, landscape architects, aquatic designers, amusement park planners, and the customer technical representatives on VORTEX Solutions;
- Travel to account sites as needed;
- When required, work with the accounting department in the collection of unpaid invoices;
- Communicate product or service issues, as related by prospects and existing clients to the product development team for the adjustment and management;
- Attend and contribute to all sales meeting discussions as required.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Proven ability to develop strong relationship with clients;
- Business acumen;
- Organized, with good time management skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Customer focused;
- Ability to understand technical functionality of our products;
- Accustomed to using CRMs to track work.
Experience and Education
- 3-5 years Field Sales experience.
- Experience with complex sales
- Bachelor's degree required.
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interviews. Vortex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.