Vortex is currently seeking a driven, enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented marketing professional to help coordinate events and trade shows across the world. Reporting to the Trade show and Events Specialist, the successful candidate will work closely with sales, product development and marketing teams, as well as external vendors to ensure marketing initiatives are completed successfully.
- Act as primary administrative contact for organization of all tradeshow and events;
- Coordinate the logistic aspect of tradeshows and events;
- Manage inventory and distribution of promotional items, tradeshow booth equipment and printed materials;
- Update event section of website and extranet;
- Manage and update the media list;
- Assist in the coordination of press release copywriting and translation;
- Organise webinar series, including liaison with 3rd party speakers, and setting up webinars using GoTo Webinar;
- Manage educational sessions for external partners;
- Manage the process of presentation accreditation for webinar attendees;
- Perform any other related duties.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Bilingual, French & English - spoken and written;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on, practical problem solving and process improvement skills;
- Ability to complete tasks within set timeframes;
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment;
- Flexibility - able to adjust effortlessly to changing needs;
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, and Photoshop an asset.
Experience and Education
- 2+ years experience in marketing or similar field;
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related field preferred;
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interviews.